Tumlare Corporation is a Destination Management Company promoting European Destinations through our worldwide sales network. The company was established in 1972 and has enjoyed solid growth and expansion of the business into many markets and segments ever since.
Today we are part of Kuoni Tumlare, owned by JTB Corporation and have a turnover of more than € 200 mill, 12 sales offices around the Globe and operate tours into all European countries through our 20 Destination Offices.
We are seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position as
PROCUREMENT MANAGER, DESTINATION SERVICES
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contracting of ground service suppliers in the Nordic Countries (restaurants, transportation, guides, museums etc.)
- Establish and maintain close relations to our ground service suppliers
- Communicate closely with our sales organization and destination offices
- Assist in creating interesting and competitive products
- Proven track record of solid negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the supplier market within the travel industry in the Nordic countries
- Good administration skills
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written as well as Danish (or Norwegian/Swedish)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and major computer software programs)
- Personality: service minded, solution and goal oriented, self-driven, flexible, structured, ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the Nordic destinations and experience from a similar position are an advantage
We offer a good and dynamic working environment in newly renovated offices located centrally in Copenhagen.
Expected starting time: As soon as possible
Deadline: April 25, 2019
In case you are interested in the position, please send your complete application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Please mention “Procurement Manager” in the subject line.
For more information regarding the position please contact Lone Kofoed Vestergaard by phone: 33 14 52 22.